The B3Bands Growth Hormone Effect
BFR Training Can Naturally Increase HGH
Why B3is the Way You Should Exercise
B3 Bands create 4 Profound Effects in the Body that are not attainable with traditional Training Methods:
- Workout Sessions are less than 20 minutes
- You feel the Burn & Fatigue Fast
- You Fatigue Deeper than you could without the Bands
- You experience a Growth Hormone Surge
Growth Hormone has a whole host of Fitness and Health Benefits on the Human Body!
Does BFR create more Growth Hormone?
Exercise with B3 Bands will create more Growth Hormone
- Exercise with B3 Bands creates a fast and deep fatigue or Burn that everyone can feel
- This burn is a metabolic disturbance in the muscle due to reduced O2 and Lactic Acid buildup
- This is the key to getting post-exercise Growth Hormone Surge
- Deeper and longer Burn equals more Growth Hormone released
Exercise with B3 Bands creates a deeper fatigue than most people have ever experienced, creating a substantially higher Growth Hormone release than most people have ever experienced
More Growth Hormone equals more physical adaptation in the body . . . and it promotes positive health changes throughout the body
BFR Growth Hormone Studies
Peer Review : Extensive Review of BFR Literature
- Increased Muscle Strength
- Hypertrophy (Increased cross sectional area)
- Localized Endurance
- Cardio-respiratory endurance
- Growth Hormone Release
- Less Muscle Damage
Study : 11 Males - Large Increase in HGH
CONCLUSIONS: Growth Hormone Increased increased GH (0.11+/-0.03 to 8.6+/-1.1 ng/ml). These results suggest that short term low intensity resistance exercise with BFR significantly stimulates the exercise-induced GH.
Study : Middle Aged Women
CONCLUSIONS: A significant elevated GH level was observed in the BFR groups when compared with the control group.
Study : 13 Health College Aged Females
CONCLUSIONS: GH increased immediately post exercise for both protocols (High Intensity and BFR) as compared to baseline. In conclusion, acute BFR restricted resistance exercise stimulated similar increases in Anabolic hormone responses in young women as High Intensity Exercise
Study : 7 Healthy Older Men (70 yo)
CONCLUSIONS: GH increased from rest to 30-min post-exercise and was greater during BFR than without. In conclusion, a single bout of BFR increases the circulating concentrations of GH in older men and may explain the skeletal muscle and peripheral vascular adaptations observed following training with BFR.
Study : 10 Young and 10 Older men
CONCLUSIONS: Both age groups responded similarly to each exercise condition with increased GH in response to BFR. However, young men had a greater maximal GH response.