The B3New Way to Exercise
Exercise for Physically Challenged People
How Physically Challenged will Benefit from B3
B3 Bands creates a reduced Oxygen in your Legs & Arms when you do Light Exercise:
- You fatigue Faster
- You fatigue Deeper than is possible without the Bands
- The fatigue stimulates a Growth Hormone Surge
- Growth Hormone stimulates Functional Change and Healing
- Growth Hormone stimulates additional anti-aging benefits
- Your Heart, Lungs, Brain, and Bones all benefit from exercise with BFR Bands
We Guarantee you will Experience Results with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
B3Safe as Light Exercise
- These findings suggest that at-risk populations can perform BFR without fear of overt cardiovascular risk.
Safety Study Yoga
- We found that there were no further elevations in arterial blood pressure and myocardial oxygen demand when B3 / B Strong Bands were added to yoga practices.
- Our findings indicate that B3 / B Strong Bands can be applied to yoga while avoiding unfavorable hemodynamic responses and preserving the intended effects on muscle hypertrophy.
BFR Studies / Peer Reviews
Better Cerebral Blood Flow and Parkinson's
The results were that BFR training can produce functional improvements, reduce restless leg syndrome symptoms and can be safely utilized with a subject with Parkinson's who wishes to maintain his ability to remain recreationally active.
Peer Review : Effects of Blood Flow Restriction on Cerebral Blood Flow
The results of this study suggest that BFR exercise has a positive effect on the brain by increasing cerebral blood flow and that is is useful for treating diseases such as stroke and cognitive disorders caused by brain dysfunction
Effect of BFR Exercise for Older Adults
The greater improvement in physical function with blood flow restriction demonstrates how this addition can increase the quality of simple walking exercise for populations that may be contraindicated to heavy-load resistance training
BFR Benefits your Bones
Peer Review of Exercise with BFR . . . As easy as Walking!
Using BFR showed improved skeletal bone mass patterns
Low intensity exercise combined with BFR may provide not only an increase in muscle adaptation, but also in bone and consequently modification in its biomarkers
BFR training accelerates bone metabolism
Both aerobic and anaerobic exercises combined with BFR can provide satisfactory results related to the bone biomarkers.
BFR is a feasible and applicable alternative to many population groups (elderly, young, physically active or not), that aim to treat or slow up the effects of bone diseases
BFR for improved Venous Compliance
Study : Effects of walking with blood flow restriction on limb venous compliance in elderly subjects
Reference: Go Here to see the Study
- Sixteen women aged 59-78 years were partially randomized into either a slow walking with BFR group
- The BFR walk group performed 20-min treadmill slow walking 5 days per week for 6 weeks
"After 6 weeks, leg venous compliance increased significantly in the BFR walk group"
Growth Hormone Release
Study : 7 Older Men (70 yo)
CONCLUSIONS: GH increased from rest to 30-min post-exercise and was greater during BFR than without. In conclusion, a single bout of BFR increases the circulating concentrations of GH in older men and may explain the skeletal muscle and peripheral vascular adaptations observed following training with BFR.